Monday, August 17, 2009

No Lip Balm Experiment - Day 48

I'm still trimming. For the moment I get these results: 1) the skin seem to build up into much thinner layers, and 2) instead of one thick crust there is now 2-3 very thin layers on top of each other. At least this goes for the right side. My left side actually looks pretty normal for the moment, even though it's going to peel sooner or later (I know because I'm loosing my sense of touch there).

I have also been contacted by fellow swede number two. Now we're at least three guys here. Is there any more?

For the moment I'm visiting one of my sisters. Socializing with family and friends can really help you take your mind off your troubles – it's very hard to feel anything but happy when a one-year old toddler tries to climb you like a tree and then out of the blue says "badahba" and hugs your knee. I highly recommend it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment