Saturday, March 13, 2010

Facebook Group is Growing

Since january 3 fifteen more people have joined, and the group is now up to 28 members from around the world. A big welcome to you all!

Purpose of the Group
The group is secret and will not be visible on your Facebook profile page. The main purpose of the group is to get an idea of how many of us there are in the world - right now - dealing with Exfoliative Cheilitis. This is impossible to estimate using the Curezone forum where people come and go all the time, but it would be very easy using FB - we would actually get a number. This is the most important purpose of the group. Chatting is of course ok!

How to join?
Send a friend request (not just a message!) with a message to my Facebook Profile and I'll send an invitation back to you. Due to Facebook's configuration I can only invite you if you are on my list of friends.




2 comments:

  1. I am not on facebook, so please count me as one more EC sufferer! It comes and goes. Wish I knew why. I am constantly worried it will come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello.. please tell me what name your fb. sorry bad english

    ReplyDelete