Saturday, September 12, 2009

Back to Lip Balm - Day 12

Four days after the big peel. I switched back from the aloe vera gel to my regular lip balm ("Munkens Bisalva") yesterday. I figured I got to stick with one thing at a time, for a couple of weeks at least to see how it affects the peeling.


Yesterday my lips were beginning to show signs of peeling and a change in skin tone (pink to yellow) near the vermillion border, so it takes about 3 days after a complete peel before the beginning of the next cycle for the moment.


The video clip is from yesterday, the picture was taken today.



1 comment:

  1. I prefer to use a balm lip when i feel my lips dry. i think the smoothless of our skin is very important most of all our lips that is a erotic part. i take care very much my image specially when i have an important meeting that i had recently in

    costa rica investment opportunities.

    ReplyDelete